Expungement and employment

Question: I got a DUI years ago when I was in college in Los Angeles, CA. I am now looking for a job. What can I do to help with this DUI when it comes to employment?
Answer: I would recommend petitioning the court to get your DUI dismissed/expunged through a PC1203.4. This won’t wipe it off your record, but it will withdraw the conviction and change it to dismissed, and it has employment advantages. See http://philhachelaw.com/practice-areas/expungement/ to get more info on expungements and call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss further. I have successfully gotten DUI’s expunged even on 2nd offenses and where there was probation violations.
Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyer