Question: Can my informal probation for DUI in Van Nuys be revoked if I miss my court date for driving with no license in San Fernando, CA?

Answer: Yes, by missing a court date for another misdemeanor (ie. the VC 12500 driving without a license), it is possible that your probation for DUI in Van Nuys, CA was revoked. You should contact a DUI attorney to assist you in your new case and to help recall the bench warrant (if one was issued) and get your probation reinstated. I handle these matters at both courts and can help you.

Phil Hache,

Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts.