Question: How can I get a misdemeanor from shoplifting off of my record? I was convicted in San Fernando, CA if that makes a difference.

Answer: You can get an expungement, which if and when granted, will show that your conviction was lifted and dismissed. You must have successfully completed all the terms of your probation to be eligible. There is more information on that may be of help for you. You can also call me at 818-336-1384 if you would like to discuss this in more detail.

Phil Hache
DUI & Criminal Defense Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, San Fernando, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Metro, Bellflower, Alhambra, Malibu, Compton, Inglewood and other Courts.
Office in Sherman Oaks