Question: I had another attorney for my DUI in Van Nuys, CA and lost my case. Now I can't get him on the phone. Apparently i have to get IID based on DUI in Los Angeles county. How do I get the IID installed if I my license is suspended?

Answer: If you were convicted of a DUI in Los Angeles County (including Van Nuys, CA), you will have to get an IID even on a 1st offense DUI. Have someone else drive your car to get the IID installed. Some companies will also drive to your residence to install the IID, but charge extra for that service.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts