Question: I have been charged in Burbank, CA for DUI with bodily injury 23153 (a) and 23153(b). 1st DUI, no major injuries by anyone involved. Can I get house arrest in stead of jail time?

Answer: I need to know more about your DUI case, but it may be possible to reduce the charge and resolve the case without jail time at all. If there is jail time, House Arrest may be possible. You should have a DUI attorney handle this case for you as it is a serious one. They may be able to strike a plea agreement with no jail time, or, in the alternative, convince the Judge to permit house arrest, as well as defend you in your case to minimize consequences.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts