Question: What should I look for when searching for a DUI defense attorney?
Answer: The things I would look for include:
1. An attorney that you meet with that will personally handle your case (not pass it off to someone you never spoke to)
2. An attorney who has previously handled cases in the court you will be in
3. Someone that specializes in criminal/DUI defense
4. Look at their website….do they have successful case results? positive testimonials from previous clients? staying active in the area of criminal and DUI defense?
5. Speak to and meet the DUI attorney. See if he answers your questions well. If you feel like the attorney is being realistic and not “guaranteeing” results (no one can ethically guarantee results)
Those are a few things I would consider.
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts