Question: What should my son do after being charged with auto theft in Van Nuys?

Answer: In short, you or he should hire a criminal defense attorney to defend him in the case. I would like to give a more detailed answer, but would need to know more about the case. Feel free to contact me (or have your son contact me) to discuss his case in more detail.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts