Question: Will I go to jail for not completing my court ordered DUI program based on DUI in Burbank, CA?

Answer: You should speak to a DUI attorney in person or by phone more specifically about your sitiation. A lot will depend on how long you had to complete your work program, how far you got in the program, etc. I may be able to get the DUI program reinstated avoiding any other consequences (ie. no jail). Call me at 818-336-1DUI to discuss further.
Phil Hache,
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
Handling DUI and Criminal matters throughout Courts in Southern California including Van Nuys, CA, San Fernando, CA, Burbank, CA Glendale, CA Pasadena, CA Metropolitan Court, Bellflower, CA, Alhambra, CA, Malibu, CA, Compton, CA, Santa Clarita, CA, Airport Court, Chatsworth, CA Inglewood, CA, Los Angeles, CA and other Courts